We are a Series B funded NYC based Startup with a global team that is reinventing how hotels operate. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited consumer technology, ALICE provides an integrated cloud platform that becomes the central system for a hotel's guests, staff, and management. Through ALICE, a hotel can track and dispatch work to the concierge, front desk, housekeeping, valet, maintenance, and more while also giving the guest an entirely new way to engage through a mobile app and SMS.
In the role of Sales Development Representative, you’ll be trained to understand who the ideal ALICE customer is. You’ll be working closely with the VP of Sales, Sales Executives and Marketing in developing and executing top of funnel sales strategy and prospecting to increase the sales pipeline and generate qualified sales leads. Ultimately, you will help our sales team get the product in front of new clients and help drive our sales machine growth.
You’ll be an integral part of a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group as we rapidly scale to disrupt an industry – with the incredible upside of career advancement at a rapidly growing start-up company, including the ability to advance into a sales executive role.
• 1+ years of sales development or account management (SaaS experience a plus)
• Hospitality industry knowledge a plus
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Live in or willing to move to NYC
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Quick learner and the natural curiosity and eagerness to improve
• Understand who ALICE’s ideal customer is and work with sales executives to generate new qualified opportunities through data-driven outbound sales campaigns
• Gather research and intelligence to identify and qualify new sales opportunities and decision makers
• Develop and improve ALICE’s outbound sales strategy
• Maintain and improve customer data in Salesforce
• Work closely with Marketing to generate stats, data, and testimonials to enhance the value proposition
• Cold calling, pitching and presenting ALICE
• Qualify leads based on customer needs, budgets, decision-making process and timing
• Track and route leads through to appropriate members of the sales organization
• Attend conferences and networking events to generate new leads and promote ALICE
Compensation and benefits:
Competitive Salary + Stock Options